In-line User Installed Banana Plug
- Attaches to your wire with commonly available crimp tools or by soldering.
- Can be used on stranded wire from 18 to 22 AWG with an insulation diameter from 0.060” to 0.150”.
- Provides safe and secure connections to 4mm shrouded banana jacks recessed for shrouded plugs.
- Compatible with most digital multimeters from Fluke, Wavetek, Agilent, Amprobe, Greenlee and others.
- Will comply with IEC1010 CAT II, 300V when properly assembled.
Banana Plug: Nickel plated Brass and Beryllium Copper.
Insulation: Santoprene (Thermoplastic Elastomer).
Operating Voltage: 300V Max. (Hand Held); 1,500V Max. (Non-Hand Held)
Current: 5 Amperes 20-22 AWG, 15 Amperes 18 AWG
Operating Temperature: -20°F to 275°F (-29°C to 135°C)
Storage: -40°F to 302°F (-40°C to 150°C)