Banana Plug with Safety Collar, Solderless
- Easy solderless wire attachment by means of an internal set screw.
- Compatible with 18 to 22 AWG wire.
- Integral safety collar insulates wire conductor and offers wire strain relief.
- Banana Plug/Jack springs are beryllium copper for long insertion life.
- Vertical stackup feature offers test versatility.
Banana Jack: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel Plated
Insulation: ABS, Marking “POMONA ELECTRONICS” & Part Number
Set Screw (8-32 Single Slot): Steel, Zinc Plated
Hand-held Testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
Hand Free Testing in controlled Voltage Environment: 5000 WVDC.
Current: 15 Amperes Max.
Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F), Model 4899 +150°C (+302°F)