Banana plug, solderless, Gold-plated
- Designed to fit on the end of any 22 AWG to 18 AWG wire.
- Cross hole wire entry fits wires up to .12” (3mm) diameter
- Set screw clamps wire firmly with flat blade screwdriver
- Available with tarnish resistant nickel or gold plating for very low contact resistance
- Model 5230 is compatible to high temperatures up to +150°C (+302°F)
- Set screw simplifies assembly of test leads and jumpers
- Fits standard panel and binding post banana jacks .161” to .166” (4,0mm to 4,2mm) diameter
Hand-held Testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
Hand Free Testing in controlled Voltage Environment: 5000 WVDC.
Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F) Max. Model 5230: +150°C (+302°F)
Current: 15 Amperes