Pomona 5806A Oscilloscope probe, X1/X10, 20/200 MHz, monolithic
- Pomona’s latest design of Passive Oscilloscope probes feature a one piece (monolithic) design for robust probe life.
- Probe bandwidth ratings are specified as a system bandwidth. System bandwidth includes both probe and oscilloscope together as a system. The result is a probe frequency response that can essentially can be considered transparent.
- For ease of use, Readout Actuator for probe attenuation sensing and a Ground Reference switch are featured on some probe models.
- Full set a accessories are included with each probe.
- All probes meet IEC1010-2-031, 300V, CAT I
System Bandwidth (3dB) MHz.: 20/200
System Risetime ns: 17.5/1.75
Compensation Range (pf.): 10-60
Voltage Max.: 300
Input Res. (MΩ): 1/10
Input Cap. (pf.): 77/11.5
Readout Actuator Pin: No
Gnd. Ref.: Yes1.) Measurements based on 1M Ohm, 20 pf. Oscilloscope.
2.) Maximum probe input voltage is limited to the lesser of 300VDC (includes AC peak to 1.3MHz.) or on X1, to the driven equipment’s input rating.