Insulation Piercing Clip Set
- Make contact with insulated wires without cutting or stripping insulation
- Spring loaded double V clamp holds wire centered for piercing needle
- Pierces insulation on wires from 22 to 14 AWG (0.030” through 0.180” diameter)
- Tiny hole left in insulation can easily be sealed
- High visibility bright yellow body
- 6580 extended length probe has heat resistant Teflon® sleeve.
- 6405 and 6580 mates with standard .16” (4 mm) banana plug test leads, with or without safety shroud (e.g. 5907A or “B” series patch cords).
- 6413 mates with standard .080” (2 mm) standard pin tip test probe (e.g. 5519A).
- Red or black color-coded cap for easy identification
- Rotating banana jack will not twist test lead while the needle is screwed into wire or 6413
Piercing tip: hardened stainless steel
Banana jack, body and tip: nylon red or black caps with high visibility yellow nylon.
Operating Voltage: 33Vrms or 70Vdc Max.
Current: 1 Amperes Max.
- 측정시 노이즈 없음
- 절연테이프 필요없음