DMM Test Leads, Right Angle to Straight Plug
- Flexible test lead sets are a perfect interface for the most popular multimeters configured with 4 mm sheathed safety jacks, including Fluke, Agilent and Meterman
- Test leads comply with IEC 1010-2-31
- Plug and housing are molded directly to the cable in an integral one piece design and the wire is double crimped for a long lasting connection.
- Multi-leaf banana spring is beryllium copper, nickel plated for extended insertion cycle life and low contact resistance.
- High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- Test leads can mate to a broad assortment of Pomona test probes, alligators, spade lugs, etc.
Plug: Brass, Nickel plated
Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel plated
Wire: 18 AWG
Insulation: Silicone, O.D. 0.144” Nom.
IEC 1010 2-031, Category III, P2 Compliant
Operating Temperature: 80°C (176°F) Max.
Operating Voltage: 1,000 VRMS/DC Max.
Current: 10 Amperes Max.