Replacement DMM Test Probe Set
- Designed for Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek DMM’s with a safety style of sheathed banana jack.
- Probe body incorporates a two step mold process. First step is Polypropylene for probe rigidity. Second step is Santoprene® rubber for handling comfort, added insulation protection and wire strain relief.
- Probe test leads are designed with over-voltage spike protection of up to 6kV.
- Probe body inner insulation is fire retardant Polypropylene for added safety.
- Probe body and banana plug are molded directly to the wire for robust pull strength.
- Wire is a high strand count silicone wire for extreme flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- Banana plug spring is nickel plated Beryllium Copper for long insertion life.
- UL Rated test accessory
Probe Body: Outer Insulation - Santoprene® Rubber, Color: Gray
Inner Insulation: Polypropylene, Fire Retardant, Color: One Black, One Red
Tip: Nickel plated brass
Wire: 18 AWG, 65 x 36 Tinned Copper Stand, Silicone Insulation, Length: 48” (122cm), O.D. .144” (3,66mm)
Banana Plug: Body – Brass, Nickel Plated
Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel Plated
Insulation: PVC, Color: One Black, One Red
IEC 1010-2-031, Category III, P2 Compliant
Operating Voltage: 1000 VRMS/DC
Current: 10 Amperes