Kelvin Clip Test Lead Set
- Ideal for resistant measurements below 1 ohm.
- Compatible with Fluke and Keithley 4 wire test instruments.
- Four wire measurement using the Kelvin Clip reduces the IR drop in test leads that can cause measurement inaccuracies on 5 ½ and 6 ½ digit DMM’s
- Additional banana plug and alligator clip are connected to the shield of the coaxial cables for added shield protection.
- Clamps and banana plugs are color coded for ease of testing.
Banana plugs: Gold plated Beryllium Copper for low contact resistance.
Operating Temperature: 50° C.
Operating Voltage: 45 Volts Max.
Current: 5 Amperes Max.