Minigrabber Test Clip with Sheathed Banana Jack
- Newly designed Minigrabber® Test Clip Patch Cord complies with IEC 1010-2-31, which is the latest international safety standard for test accessories.
- Grabber width is a slim .36” (9,14 mm) for easier access to test terminals.
- Grabber hook is gold plated beryllium copper to ensure signal integrity & attaches onto component leads up to .060” (1,5 mm) O.D.
- Grabber patch cord can connect directly to Pomona’s sheathed type flexible tests leads for added patch cord length.
- For added safety, the grabber and banana plug body insulation material is fire retardant Nylon 6, UL94V-0 rated.
- Banana jack is molded directly to the cable for a long lasting connection.
- High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance.
Grabber: Body: Nylon 6 – Fire Retardant – UL94 V-O Rated, Color per part number
Hook: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated, Compression Spring: Music Wire
Wire: 18 AWG, 65 x 36 Tinned Copper, Insulation – Silicone, .144” (3,66 mm) O.D., Color per Part Number
Banana Jack: Body - Brass, Nickel Plated
Insulation: Nylon 6, Fire Retardant UL94 V-0 Rated, Color per part number
IEC 1010 2-031, Category II, P2 Compliant
Voltage: 300 VRMS/DC Max.
Current: 5 Amperes Max.