Replacement Right Angle DMM Test Lead Sets with Fixed Tips
- Fits most Fluke, Amprobe, H-P, Tektronix, Keithley, Amprobe and Wavetek DMM’s with a retractable sheath banana jack.
- Probe body incorporates a two step mold process. First step is Polypropylene for probe rigidity. Second step is Santoprene® rubber for handling comfort, added insulation protection and wire strain relief.
- Probe test leads are designed with over-voltage spike protection of up to 6kV.
- Probe body and banana plugs are molded directly to the wire for robust pull strength.
- Wire is a high strand count silicone wire for extreme flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- The retractable sheath is ideal for connecting to older test equipment without double insulated jacks.
- Banana plug spring is nickel-plated beryllium copper for long insertion life.
- Flexible test leads feature high strand count silcone wire for extreme flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- Banana plugs are double crimped to the wire, plugs are molded directly to the wire for added pull strength.
Probe Body: Outer Insulation - Santoprene® Rubber, Color: Gray
Inner Insulation: Polypropylene, Color: One Black, One Red, Tip: Nickel plated brass
Wire: 18 AWG, 65x36 Tinned Copper Stand, Silicone Insulation, Length: 48”122cm),O.D..144”(3,66mm)
Color: One Black, One Red
Retractable Sheath Banana Plug:
Plug Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
Banana Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel Plated
Compression Spring: Stainless Steel
Tip: Nylon, Color Matches Color of Wire
Insulation: Nylon Molded to the Plug and Wire. Color Matches Color of Wire.
IEC 1010-2-031, Category III, P2 Compliant
Operating Voltage: 1000V
Current: 10 Amperes
Operating Temperature: +55° C (+131° F) Max.