BNC Male to Double Stacking Binding Posts
- Converts BNC based test instruments to double binding posts with banana jacks.
- Binding Posts can be vertically and horizontally stacked for test versatility.
- Wires, spade lugs, pin tip plugs and banana plugs can be attached by means of the insulated knurled thumb knob.
- Insulated thumb knob is captive to prevent misplacement.
- BNC features Nickel Plated, Beryllium Copper for tarnish resistance & long insertion life.
- BNC center contact is Gold Plated, Brass for low contact resistance
- BNC shell is plated for tarnish resistance.
BNC (Male): Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
Center Contact: Brass, Gold Plated
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Insulation: ABS Molded to BNC (Male) and Binding
Post Bodies, Color: Black
Marking: “1296 POMONA”
Binding Post: Body – Brass, Nickel Plated, Insulated Thumb Knob – Polycarbonate, Color: One Black, One Red
Voltage: Hand-held testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
Hands free testing in controlled voltage environments: 500 VRMS Max.
Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F) Max