BNC Male to Double Stacking Banana Plug
- Adapter converts Double Banana Jack Test Instruments to BNC Coaxial configuration for added shielding protection.
- For test versatility, banana plugs can be vertically and horizontally stacked to the adapter.
- Banana Plug springs feature Nickel Plated, Beryllium Copper for tarnish resistance & long insertion life.
- The BNC center contact is Gold Plated, Brass for low contact resistance
- The BNC shell is plated for tarnish resistance.
BNC (Male):Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
Center Contact: Brass, Gold Plated
Impedance: 50 OhmsBanana Plug:Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel PlatedInsulation: ABS Molded to BNC (Male) and Banana Plug Bodies, Color: Black
Marking: “1270 POMONA”
Voltage: Hand-held testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
Hands free testing in controlled voltage environments: 500 VRMS Max.
Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F) Max.