Rotating Micrograbber test clip with two .025 square pins
- Mates with Model #’s 4771, 4772 or 4741 square pin receptacles.
- The rotating Micrograbber Test Clip is ideal for testing surface mounted devices (SMDs), high density leads with 1.2 (0.05) spacing, and fine gauge wires 0.1 (0.004).
- Two access entries with 0.6 (.025) square pins.
- Rotating pincers grasp leads firmly.
- Extended guide tube reaches into right areas and can be bent to a 35° angle.
Operating Temperature: +80°C. (+176°F.) Max.
Operating Voltage: 30VAC/60VDC
Current: 2 Amperes Max.